CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Garza?


Some reports today cited that the Twins would consider a deal for SP Matt Garza if the deal included one of The Mets top prospects, OF Carlos Gomez. To me I dont know if I would do this deal.. it seems to me that every time we deal a prospect for someone, it backfires in our faces and the prospect that we traded, turns into a star. I would like to avoid putting our team into that kind of situation.


Would you do this deal?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather shoot for Tim Lincecum for sure!

Save Gomez...send Milledge even though he will be good I don't believe he will fit well in NY

Tyler Florence (Ty Flo) said...

I havent heard anything of the Twins having interest in Miledge.

Tyler Florence (Ty Flo) said...

Why wont Milledge fit in NY? He did quite well on and off the field last year.