CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Around the League

Around the League....

I will go through all the signings, trades, and re-signings since December 20th, 2007...

December 20th..

  • The Philies slightly upgraded their team by signing OF Geoff Jenkins to a two-year contract with a mutual vesting option for 2010 and SP Chad Durbin to a one-year contract.
December 21st..
  • The Rangers acquired OF Josh Hamilton from the Cincinnati Reds in exchange for RHP Edinson Volquez and Minor League LHP Danny Herrera.
December 22nd..
December 23rd..
December 24th..
December 25th..
  • Nothing Happened.
December 26th..
December 27th..

Sorry I have not been able to post regularly, I am in Florida on vacation with my family. But while I have been gone DJ Rielly of Mets 4 Life and John Young of Shea Nation have done an exceptional job of keeping this blog up-to-date. I'll be back posting regularly within the next week.

0 comments: