CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Roger Clemens denies Steriod Use.. Again



Roger Clemens has released a video denying steroid use on his website, rogerclemensonline.com. During the 1:48 video, Clemens said...

"Over the last 15 days, it's been extremely difficult, for my family, my children, my extended family, I'm holding up better than they are. I'm almost numb to these suggestions that I used steroids. It's amazing to me that I'm going to lengths that I'm going to have to defend myself." Clemens said. "I faced this last year when the LA Times reported that I used steroids. I said it was not true then. Now, the whole world knows it's not true now that that's come out."

"It's surfaced again later now with this Mitchell Report. Let me be clear -- the answer is no, I did not use steroids, human growth hormone, and I've never done so. I did not provide Brian McNamee with any drugs to inject into my body. Brian McNamee did not inject steroids or human growth hormone into my body, either when I played in Toronto for the Blue Jays, or the New York Yankees. This report is simply not true."

"I'm angry about it. It's hurtful to me and my family. But we are coming upon Christmas now and I have been blessed in my life. I've been blessed in my career and I'm very thankful for those blessings."

Weather he is guilty or not, there will always be a blemish on his record.... Curt Schilling has also chimed in on this situation. To look at what his opinions are, go to his blog, 38pitches.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking writing a blog on this very subject today, but I really hate Clemens and I wanted to just sit around and do nothing but watch football.

Tyler Florence (Ty Flo) said...

My Dolphins lost... I just can't wait till they have the #1 overall pick in the draft...

Unknown said...

Most ballplayers today are taking homeopathic human growth hormone oral spray because it's safe, undetectable, and legal for over the counter sales. As time goes on it seems it might be considered as benign a performance enhancer as coffee, aspirin, red bull, chewing tobacco, and bubble gum.

Anonymous said...

http://connections.blackboard.com/people/7f7182205e Buy Accutane Online,
http://connections.blackboard.com/people/16ca99c49e Buy Aciphex Order