CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Blog Renovation

I have recently noticed that some people don't feel that the quality of this blog is not as good as it could be. Therefore, us here at Mets 4 Life will be taking suggestions on how to improve this blog. If you have any suggestions on how to make this blog better for you and all the other readers, please contact me at my email. Tyflomets4life@yahoo.com, in the Cbox on the right side of this blog, or in the comments section. Thanks a lot!

6 comments:

Super Johan said...

hey you should improve your blog by making the posts smaller. Because then the reader might get bored. Also try to put words that would interested people on your posts. Also, try to put images that will keep the reader alive and also use videos too.

Marc said...

Sorry, but - JOHAN TO THE METS! (I broke the news here)

My Advice:

Less Posts, More Content, More Analysis, and More Links to my blog! :D

RaysBaseball.BlogSpot.Com

Marc said...

Sorry, but - JOHAN TO THE METS! (I broke the news here)

My Advice:

Less Posts, More Content, More Analysis, and More Links to my blog! :D

RaysBaseball.BlogSpot.Com

Tyler Florence (Ty Flo) said...

Less posts? People have told me to post MORE.

Marc said...

You have different guys talking about the same story. You should all do different stories, in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job!

My suggestions...

1. Change the background color behind the text from black to a lighter color (like white or gray). The white text on black background looks cool but strains the eyes when reading.

2. More posts.