CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Poll Results..


The last poll that I had on Mets 4 Life was this:

Should RHP Aaron Heilman be a starter?

53% of the people who voted said "No, hes too valuabe to the bullpen."
46% of the people who voted said "Yes, he would thrive in that role."

I never thought that the vote would be this close but I agree that he is too valuable to the bullpen. We have good young starters in Pelfrey, Perez, and Maine. Heilman needs to stay in the bullpen and continue to have success. If Aaron Heilman could prove to be more consistant, he would be one of the better 8th inning guys in the National League.

I still wouldn't mind if he was to be turned into a starter, but only if we had multiple late inning relievers. A rotation of Pedro, Maine, Perez, Heilman, and Pelfrey sounds pretty good to me.

0 comments: