CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Todays links

I was reading around and I saw a few interesting things that I thought I'd share with you.

Chris Roberson was traded to the Orioles from the Phillies in exchange for cash considerations. I think this just clears up the logjam that was the Phillies outfield.. now they dont have to worry about having 5 outfielders on their 25 man roster.

MLBTR has a post up about next years Free Agent class.. as of right now, it seems to be a good one. I think we might have to worry about Oliver Perez bolting after the season unless we sign him to an extension.. but why would he want to leave? He revitalized his career with the Mets and I think he owes it to the Mets and their fans to sign a discounted extension.

At SI.com, they rate the Milledge trade as the 3rd most lop sided trade of the off-season. Man, I really wish the Mets had hung on to Milledge, I was looking forward to seeing some young guys getting some regular playing time for the Mets.

Sorry that I have not been posting regularly.. Mets 4 Life will be back to normal in a very short time.

1 comments:

Marc said...

You may not regret trading Milledge.

I don't know how well he would've clicked in New York.

raysbaseball.blogspot.com