CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fantasy Baseball...


In a recent post, I wrote that I have a private fantasy baseball league going. I still need six more teams in order to draft. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me in the comment box of this post, the c-box on the right side of this blog, or my e-mail address (tyflomets4life@yahoo.com).

Hurry up.. the draft is on February 24th @ 12:00 noon.

If you would like to join the league, but the draft time is not a good time for you, just ask and i may be able to change it.

5 comments:

Super Johan said...

Hey how do I make my ramking get more higher than 64?

Super Johan said...

PS. Ranking

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?

Super Johan said...

I'm talking about Top 100 Baseball Sites.

Anonymous said...

Guys I'm sorry but I'm going to create a new blog, because retardedphilip ruined mines. My new Blog is going to be called "Mets Amazing team" and is going to be done late afternoon.