CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fantasy draft results..


So I have officially completed my first fantasy draft on Mlb.com.. It was a fun expiereince, but I didn't get the chance to select any of my favorite Mets... Heres my team..

Round Player
1 Ryan Howard (1B, PHI)
2 Ryan Braun (3B, MIL)
3 Russell Martin (C, LAD)
4 Robinson Cano (2B, NYY)
5 Chris Young (OF, ARI)
6 Edgar Renteria (SS, DET)
7 Jeff Francoeur (OF, ATL)
8 Cleveland Indians (P, CLE)
9 Ken Griffey Jr. (OF, CIN)
10 Kosuke Fukudome (OF, CHC)
11 Milwaukee Brewers (P, MIL)
12 Evan Longoria (3B, TB)
13 Joey Votto (1B, CIN)
14 Ray Durham (2B, SF)
15 Ryan Theriot (2B, SS, CHC)

I didn't draft Young, Theriot or Durham, the computer was messing up but I'll settle. I recently decided to drop Durham for Alou.. I think I have a pretty good chance in this league though..

If anyone else is interested in my private league please contact me at tyflomets4life@yahoo.com.

0 comments: